PO BOX 790094, Paia, HI 96779
MAUI SODABLAST, LLC
Video of Soda blasting in action
1. The procedure begins with unloading and setting up equipment at the designated project area.
2. Turn pool equipment off by activating
3. Drain pool, spa, pond, water feature as needed usually 6" - 8" from the calcium
line. Some clients opt for a total drain and
wash scrub pool shell at the same time of
soda blasting which will be more time
consuming and start up chemicals will be
4. Start process by entering the pool and
blasting the calcium off the tile.
5. After blasting is done vacuuming the
media out of the pool on waste through
pool system or we use my portable pump
6. If necessary we vacuum, pressure
wash as needed.
7. Shoot down all media off of pool deck.
Keep in mind media is bio-degradable and
will not harm landscape.
8. Break down equipment and load trailer.